Job description for iOS Developers position
- Develop iPhone, iPad application using latest Apple iOS platform.
- Analyze & Suggest solution for specific situation/requirement
Job requirement for iOS Developers position
- Very good knowledge in iOS, iPhone and iPad development technologies
- Knowledge of Swift is a big plus
- Experience with responsive UI development using AutoLayout, Storyboard
- Experience with developing custom native UI components and working with 3rd Party libraries
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Graphic, Core Data, Core Animation, Core Location, Keychain, etc.
- Experience working with remote data via REST APIs and JSON as well as integrating with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications as well as continuous integration
- Experience with In-App Purchase & iTunesConnect
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, leak checking, file I/O, network & socket programming, concurrency and multi-threading
- Experience in writing OOP code and develop apps using MVC, MVP or MVVM
- Be responsible for the full technical development life-cycle of mobile applications
- Experience in source control, issue tracking systems (GIT, SVN, Jira)
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Well documentation in coding
- Proficiency in using Design Patterns.
- Strong desire to make good web service.
- Understanding basic knowledge of security.
- Strong desire to build a high-quality product.
- Good problem solving, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Excellent logical thinking ability.
- Ability to work in a team.
We offer to the successful candidates benefit as following:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to work onsite (US, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore and other countries)
- Health Insurance (in and out patients)
- Accident insurance 24/24
- Good working conditions and environment
- Continuing development of technical and soft skills through work and formal training
- Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trips, Team building etc.)
- Monthly bonus
Please send your CV to our email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply this IOS Developers position.
For more information please visit http://www.hdwebsoft.com/.