Our cloud-based digital signage software provides you with the ability to remotely manage and showcase your digital content on any display anywhere in the world. You can create and publish content in seconds, and your screens will always be updated. This project has been done by leveraging the power of Raspberry and ODROID-C4 Application Development.
- Simply connecting ScreenFluence digital signage player to any kinds of your existing screens and immediately managing your content from any device.
- Uploading as many images, videos, and documents as you want. Creating as many user accounts as you need. You can have either one location or a hundred, ScreenFluence will make it easy to manage all of your digital displays from any device.
- SSO authentication.
- This is a big project with many challenges. But the most difficult problem is that we needed to deal with high video playback performance on a very limited resource of the Raspberry Development.
- The client wants to have no gap while transiting from one video to another. This one was very challenging.
Solutions – Raspberry .vs ODROID-C4 Development
- We had to brainstorm with many R&D activities. We changed back and forth between Android and Electron to measure the performance of each. The same R&D has been done for Raspberry and C4. Finally, we determined to use ODROID-C4 and Android.
- We also had to optimize the Android app very much with a well-organized multi-threading. Also, we leveraged foreground processing for additional performance effects.
- There are more than 1,000 active devices.
This project shows all of our best in Custom Software Development and Android Application Development. Additionally, we showed our adaptability since we joined the project from somewhere in the middle. Then we figured out the technical problems & started working new solutions. During that time, we researched and worked well with external devices such Raspberry and C4. We also recommended to switch from Ruby on Rails Development to Python Development with Django, and moving from jQuery to a more mordern Vuejs Single Page Application.