How to effectively manage sales activities, especially sales via live-stream platforms, is always a constant source of frustration for entrepreneurs. Our retailer-upheld development project is a blinding flash in business owners’ minds. A retailer-supported application on Facebook/LINE includes two features: chat and live. Each feature supports a particular functionality, allowing sellers to keep track of clients’ orders and requests.
- Chat Commerce: simultaneously assists retailers in managing and interacting with clients across social media platforms (Facebook Messenger, LINE Chat).
- Live-Stream Commerce: assist sellers in automatically generating orders based on comments of Facebook users watching the live stream.
- Chat Commerce
- It connects to the retailer’s social media accounts, which he/she wants to manage.
- Sync data from broadcast channels to the application.
- Enable messaging ability for better communication between sellers and buyers directly on social media channels.
- Live-Stream Commerce
- Connect sellers’ social media accounts to the application.
- Sync from the oldest to the newest data from live broadcasts.
- Keep a great track of comments in a live stream channel.
- Evaluate comments, pick ones following rules, and then automatically generate orders.
- Automatically leave the order detail message to clients via Facebook messenger if their order is successful (Indeed, the automated message includes a temporary link where buyers can cross-check the shipping details and confirm the orders).
- Manage types, colors, and quantities of products in a live stream channel.
Overall, this retailer-upheld development project is a valuable sales management application for entrepreneurs to enhance their online business on Facebook/LINE.
- Deployment criteria on various environments.
- Real-time app development for direct messages.
- A limited number of conversations from Facebook and API calls.
- There is a lack of support from Facebook API for tracking real-time comments on a live-streaming channel.
- Tracking a vast number of comments to detect a valid order.
- Cloud computing technology and Gitlab CI/CD are used to automate deployment processes.
- Use webhook to receive social media messages and AWS WebSocket for real-time message delivery.
- Activate AWS Lambda periodically by a cloud watch to sync data from a live stream.
- Utilize the AWS SQS queue to build an order for which comments come first or later.
- Utilize the AWS SQS to build a queue for arranging comments in an order from the earliest to last.
Thanks to our retailer-upheld development project, business owners can now manage their online business easily, especially on broadcast channels like Facebook and LINE apps. Specifically, they can sell and communicate with customers on only applications. In a word, there is no longer a need to go back and forth among applications to complete an order.
This application saves retailers time and money since it automatically generates orders from corrected format comments on a live stream.
Furthermore, it also helps retailers keep a great track of product types, quantity, and even characteristics on each live broadcast.