How to effectively manage sales activities, especially sales via live-stream platforms, is always a constant source of frustration to entrepreneurs. Our retailer-upheld development project is a blinding flash in business owners’ minds. A retailer supported application on Facebook/LINE includes two features such as chat and live. Each feature supports a particular functionality allowing sellers to keep track of clients’ orders and requests.
- Chat Commerce: assist retailers in managing and interacting with clients across social media platforms (Facebook Messenger, LINE Chat) at the same time.
- Live-Stream Commerce: assist sellers in automatically generating orders based on comments of Facebook users watching the live-stream.
- Chat Commerce
- Connect to retailer’s social media accounts, which he/she wants to manage.
- Sync data from broadcast channels to the application.
- Enable messaging ability for better communication between sellers and buyers directly on social media channels.
- Live-Stream Commerce
- Connect sellers’ social media accounts to the application.
- Sync from the oldest to the newest data from live broadcasts.
- Keep a great track on comments in a live-stream.
- Evaluate comments, pick ones following rules, then automatically generate orders.
- Automatically leave the order detail message to clients via Facebook messenger if their order is successful (Indeed, the automated message includes a temporary link that buyers can cross-check the shipping details and confirm order).
- Manage types, colors, and quantities of products in a live-stream.
Overall, this retailer-upheld development project is a valuable sales management application to entrepreneurs if they wish to enhance their online business on Facebook/LINE.
- Deployment criteria on various environments.
- Real-time app development for direct messages.
- A limited number of conversations from Facebook and API calls.
- A lack of support from Facebook API for tracking real-time comments on a live-stream.
- Tracking a huge number of comments to detect a valid order.
- Utilize Cloud-computing technology and Gitlab CI/CD for automating deployment processes.
- Use webhook to receive messages from social media platforms and use AWS WebSocket for real-time message delivery.
- Activate AWS Lambda periodically by a cloud watch to regularly sync data from a live-stream.
- Utilize AWS SQS queue to build an order for which comments come first or later.
- Utilize AWS SQS to build a queue for arranging comments in an order from the earliest to last.
Thanks to our retailer-upheld development project, business owners now can manage their online business easily; especially on broadcast channels like Facebook and LINE apps. Specifically, they can sell and communicate with customers on one and only application. In a word, there is no longer need to go back and forth among applications to complete an order.
This application saves retailers time and money since it automatically generates orders from corrected format comments on a live-stream.
Furthermore, it also helps retailers keep a great track on products’ types, quantity, and even characteristics on each live broadcast.