The Keyport Omni Fob – it is an external Keyport-compatible BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) module that provides access to a range of IoT functions such as open/close smart garage doors, lock/unlock smart locks, On/Off the lights, among others and implement a wide range of IoT capabilities that should be mapped to the Fob’s buttons.
Using the Keyport app for communicating with Keyport devices and you can control a lot of smart devices via the app.
- Smart Home help users turn on the lights, open the garage, disarm the alarm, unlock the front door, and even do it all at once by setting up Scenes and Routines.
- Quick Control allows users to trigger smart actions quickly without digging their phone out of pocket or purse, unlocking it, selecting an app, opening it, and selecting the function you wish to initiate.
- Using your phone as a hub includes multiple third-party smart devices.
- The app continues working even with user force-quit apps.
- Building a prudish structure of the database.
- Keyport has participated successfully in the Kickstarter campaign. Keyport has enthusiastic customers in over 60 countries.
- Many hard technical issues have been used.
- Working well with Mobokey, SmartThings, and Nexx Garage devices.
- Working well with Yonomi platform.
- The app holds to connect with the OmniFob device as possible as even the user force-quit app. As a result, users still can control everything with the OmniFob (for example: turn on the lights, open the garage, disarm the alarm, unlock the front door, and even do it all at once!).