This is a very big client in the USA. Their BI tools have been used by many large businesses. By growing up, they have a demand to build a generic platform that can be used by their specific productions.
- Data Hub: A bridge that allows users to query different databases using the same format.
- Visualization Builder: A tool that allows users to build different types of visualizations from a data source.
- Visualization Management: A tool that allows users to manage the saved visualizations.
- Dashboard Builder: A tool that allows users to build a dashboard from the managed visualizations.
- Many issues around the legacy versions of jQuery and Angular 1
- Each different database has distinct queries and syntax. It is not easy to meet the demands of all.
- We kept a trade-off between complex UI and the capacity of jQuery and Angular 1
- A good code structure for Angular 1 was created
- We analyzed database different queries and made solution decisions by keeping them balance in feature, performance, and maintenance.
- We resolved many hard technical issues
- The platform has been used in client’s BI productions.