This application helps you to generate performance reports of your developers by collecting data from GIT or development tracking systems and putting them in one place.
- Integrating and collecting data from many places: GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket, Asana, Trello, JIRA, Circle CI, Slack, etc.
- Generating the developer’s performance reports.
- Generating project performance reports and forecasts.
- SaaS & Multi-Tenant.
- It was a challenge when we had to deal with many data integration from both time of processing and the storage volume capacity.
- It also took a lot of time for data to transform from a raw format to a structured/refined form.
- Making a scalable worker to handle data integrations and data transformations. This will be scaled automatically depending on the number of queued jobs.
- Executives use this app’s predictive forecasting to know what initiatives are off track & what risks need to be mitigated to ensure the team delivers.
- Engineering Leaders use this app to identify bottlenecks in the development process and release new features faster.
- Product Leaders use this app’s predictive forecasting to enable earlier course correction, more effective planning, and improved roadmap attainment.
- Agile Team Leaders use this app for managing agile teams typically looks like never-ending scope increases and constant fire drills. Risk alerts focus attention on the handful of riskiest items, enabling scrum masters and PMs to truly “triage” work in progress.
Learn more about the relevant technical stack, industry, and expertise we have contributed to this project.