This service is a marketplace business model like Airbnb, Rover, or Uber, where people can rent baby equipment from each other. It allows people to rent baby gear from a variety of providers, making it easy and convenient to find the right gear for your needs.
- Rent gear: Customers can easily get their needed gear, find the closest partners in the area, and complete their orders. Customers can feel free to contact partners.
- Partners Management: Our partners have their own websites that can set up their sites, manage their gears, and make their money.
- Cleaning service: BQ also offers an on-demand, exceptional cleaning service for baby gear including car seats, strollers, high chairs, and more.
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a cloud computing platform that offers a broad set of global computing, storage, database, analytics, application, and deployment services that help organizations move faster, lower IT costs, and scale applications. Learn more about our AWS Consultation & Development.
- MongoDB is a NoSQL database that is designed to be scalable and flexible. It is a popular choice for storing large amounts of data, such as e-commerce data.
- MySQL is a relational database that is widely used for storing structured data. It is a popular choice for developing web applications, and it is especially useful for storing customer data.
- PHP is a general-purpose scripting language that is widely used for developing web applications. It is a popular choice for developing e-commerce websites, and it is especially useful for integrating with payment processors and shipping providers. Learn more about our top-rating PHP Development Services.
- CakePHP is a PHP framework that is designed to be simple, flexible, and extensible. It is a popular choice for developing web applications, especially e-commerce websites.
- Business concepts often change quickly.
- Two main websites (Rentals – Cleaning) are built on different frameworks (CakePHP – Laravel), but some features in both sites use data in rental db (promotions, gift cards,…). It causes conflicts, and it is hard to extend our ideas.
- Having to review business ideas carefully with designers and team before starting to work.
- Finding new business plans to extend platforms and apply new technologies.
- We grow very fast. We made $3 million in gross revenue in 2019, an 85% increase from 2018.
- This BQ was invited to the Shark Tank show and aired in 2019.
- Partners with many big platforms, like Destination Hotels, Guesty, and Booking.com.