This application has validated that customers will buy wedding floral packages over the internet. Applying this method, the users will only need to spend around 15-30 minutes to create their proposals which is much more time-saving and convenient. The data lives in separate data stores with no one source of truth. Building a unified proposal management system will allow us to create and edit weddings faster and monitor trends in customer data to have an accurate sense of how our business is operating.
- Collecting customer inquiry data.
- Managing proposal.
- Creating catalog and managing catalog items.
- Integrating with Shopify. Learn more about our Shopify Software Development.
- And many more features are under development. From the first simple application, it’s scaled up a lot.
- A platform that can be built on for other use cases requires planning and flexible design.
- Existing data should be imported so that we can use it going forward. The existing data is messy so importing will be tedious.
- It is built on AWS Lambda using the Serverless Framework. The problem is that sometimes our service reaches AWS Lambda quota. As it happens, we need to split the application into smaller groups.
Learn more about our AWS Lambda & Serverless Development.
- Proposal: Using google slide to display the information.
- This demonstrates our capacity in building Custom Software from scratch using AWS Lambda and Serverless Development.
Learn more about our Custom Software Development and Software Outsourcing Services.