Covid-19 Friendly iPad survey app allows users to answer Yes/No questions without touching the screen using Hand-Tracking technology. The iPad will be mounted in a kiosk for users.
- There will be one configuration screen.
- Every screen will have a question.
- There is no login, no session, and no way to read the answers to the questions.
- The user can simply use their index finger and view its location on the screen (the client is open to use gestures like pointing instead of tracking their index finger).
- Each question screen will have these components:
- Question/Prompt Textbox (center).
- The back button (top left).
- The cancel button (top right).
- Yes button (right bottom/side).
- No button (left bottom/side).
- The cursor moves on the iPad tracking finger.
- When the cursor hovers over Yes/No, it acts as a click.
- Show popup if a finger is not visible/trackable.
- Accept voice command (yes, no, back, cancel).
- Move through the questionnaire.