This is a dating application for the demographic of busy, moderately wealthy individuals who want to spend less time on the dating app and more time on meaningful dates.
- Swipe right/left to indicate liking or disliking users that meet filter criteria.
- Users can update filter criteria (e.g. age range, distance max, income tiers, etc).
- Each user will have a publicly visible profile that shows in the home page feed.
- Users can view and accept ‘likes’ from other users in order to ‘match’.
- Users can chat with their matches.
- Users can unmatch, block, report, etc.
- Verified Data – All profile information can be ‘verified’ by staff, allowing users who have good credentials to promote them & to establish trust in the profile. Verifiable examples include School Attended, Income, Credit Score, Profession, Age, etc.
- Flash Date – For users who would like to go on a date tonight/tomorrow/this weekend, they can post a Flash Date request which includes detailed information such as date/time/plan; the flash date request becomes highly visible to potential matches who can ‘like it’. This aims to help skip the pen-pal stage in other apps and go straight to the in-person part. Flash Dates can also come with a monetary incentive (e.g. a gift).